With businesses forced to close their doors to help stop the spread of coronavirus, countless Americans are now out of work. Already, the real estate industry is feeling the effects of this sudden economic downturn. Compass cut 15 percent of its staff Monday, citing a projected 50-percent drop in revenue over the next six months. On today’s State of the Market podcast with David Osborn, we discuss this story and why cutting expenses now is absolutely essential. We also talk about what real estate agents can do to make it through the recession and thrive once normalcy returns.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- The unprecedented situation we’re in now [2:31]
- Compass lays off 15% of staff [6:33]
- The NAR’s new coronavirus addendum [16:04]
- How coronavirus is shifting the world to virtual services [18:23]
- Why masterminds are more valuable now than ever [20:49]
- Opportunities created through crisis [26:23]
- What agents need to be doing now [28:37]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Related Links and Resources:
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!